If unsure, use:
* UltraGrid-nightly-OSX.dmg for OS X
* UltraGrid-nightly-win32.zip for Windows
* for Linux, preferred way is to use distribution packages or build
UltraGrid directly from source code. If not possible, you can try to use
* you can also use builds from older releases which, however, does not
need to be completly up-to-date
* for evaluation purposes, you can try Live-Debian-amd64.img (to be
written directly on USB stick). Supports only limited subset of features
(eg. DeckLink, SDL) and some basic system admin tools.
* if you want special builds (OS X with QuickTime, MSW with Quick Sync)
* if you have questions, want to add a feature into to the build or
in case of other request do not hesitate to ask a question to
Description of packages follows:
live bootable debian image with ultragrid and decent selection of tools
nightly build from GIT master for OS X
32-bit nightly build from GIT master for OS X, including QuickTime
support (dropped from 64-bit builds in favour or AV Foundation),
excluding CUDA (GPUJPEG, i. a.) which no longer supportes 32-bit builds
snapshot of UltraGrid source codes from GIT master
build for 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04 with modules built as libraries
(which means that even if not every library dependency is satisfied,
UltraGrid will run.
nightly build for MSW linked with Libav instead of FFMPEG.
Significant difference is that it supports Intel Quick Sync. If you
do not need it, prefer another builds.
nightly build for MSW from UltraGrid GIT branch trunk (development
nightly build for MSW from UltraGrid GIT branch master (stable version)