UltraDefrag is a disk defragmenter for Windows, which supports defragmentation of locked system files by running during the boot process. It is easy to use without any complicated scripting or a huge load of configuration settings. You can filter the files processed by size, number of fragments, file name and path. You can terminate the process early by specifying an execution time limit.
- Boot Time Defragmentation for system file processing
- Console interface for batch processing or setting up scheduled tasks
- Graphical user interface to follow the process visually
- Process single files, folders or drives from the Explorer context menu
- Specialized processing algorithms for each situation
- Available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows
- Optional dryrun to get a preview of the resulting disk usage
open discussion yes i want to discute abou this, and i hope here is the raight place to do it since i couldn find any email. First lets begin about how much im waiting to perform a full optimization, like 30 hours fot 65% i would never do full op again, that i regret, i would never do again becouse im lie almos 2 days wainting fot 1 Tb 2 tb free. But.ok , i was waiting until i hit the X and it exit the prog,wheres th3 confirmation window? comen on developers, now i have to do everything again im fuked up and its your fault. now everything is going again at the end of hd innstead of continuing putting blocks from end of hd wich i continue yoo know what im mean. very angry, will never use this.again.