TuCSoN (Tuple Centres Spread over the Network) is a tuple-based middleware for the coordination of distributed systems – including multi-agent systems, mobile agents and pervasive systems.
- distributed middleware
- tuple-based coordination for Java & tuProlog processes
- basic Linda primitives (in, out, rd)
- predicative primitives (in, rdp)
- test-for-absence primitives (no, nop)
- eval-like primitive (spawn) for Java & tuProlog
- uniform primitives (urd, uin, uno)
You choose software for your IT business so it makes you money. The margins must be good enough to justify the cost. SolarWinds® RMM was priced to give you the margins you need to earn a healthy amount of monthly recurring revenue. Download our all-new Managed Services Pricing Guide 2.0 to find what revenue to expect for your services, including light monitoring, web protection, patching management, backup and more.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of TuCSoN!