Trusted Computing for the Java(tm) Platform project aims to develop Trusted Computing services, as defined by the TCG, for Java(tm).
- Allows access to the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) from Java on Windows and Linux.
- Provides tools to manage the TPM, bind and seal data and to configure Intel TXT trusted boot mechanisms.
- Enables creation of TCG-specified certifcates (EK, AIK, etc.)
- Demonstrates a PrivacyCA service
- Provides as open source under a dual-licensing model.
- Presents a Trusted Virtualization Platform
Follow Trusted Computing for the Java Platform
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!