Trusted Computing for the Java(tm) Platform project aims to develop Trusted Computing services, as defined by the TCG, for Java(tm).
- Allows access to the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) from Java on Windows and Linux.
- Provides tools to manage the TPM, bind and seal data and to configure Intel TXT trusted boot mechanisms.
- Enables creation of TCG-specified certifcates (EK, AIK, etc.)
- Demonstrates a PrivacyCA service
- Provides as open source under a dual-licensing model.
- Presents a Trusted Virtualization Platform
Be the first to post a review of Trusted Computing for the Java Platform!