Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows with many modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known BitTorrent Client (http://www.transmissionbt.com). This project follows what was started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from part of latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.10.0 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 16.4.0.
- Built using gcc 6.1.0; Qt 4.8.7; libevent 2.0.22; curl 7.50.3; c-ares 1.11.0; OpenSSL 1.0.2j; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
Very happy to se this application for Windows as well. Have been using it for Mac many years. One thing I don't like is that you can't set seed/upload to 0k in the Windows version. Same is for seeding time, minimum 60 minutes. The Mac version fixes all this, that's one of the big reasons I prefer it. :)
It would look better (more profesional/reliable) if the screenshots would be up to day (and not fron WinXP with the green default theme)...
Alsmost as good as the NMac version. Thanks for this !!!!
El mejor que he visto , mejor que los otros populares, este es simple y mas dinámico. GRACIAS :)