Automatically translate subtitle files, text files, or clipboard text fast between more than 50 different languages free. Use Google Translate or Microsoft Translator.
- Fast and free translation of your subtitle/text files, or clipboard text between 57 different languages. The user interface is also available in 57 different languages. If there is no local language file, “Free SRT-File Translator” will translate it into your language.
- By using the F9 key you can translate your clipboard text from all your open programs, to your pre selected language, even if “Free SRT-File Translator” is minimized in the tray. Choose to show the translated text in a message box, open the translated text in a new window or none of it. All text is in all cases translated on your clipboard, ready to be pasted if you like.
- To select what language(s) you like to translate to, simply click the flags in the main window. If you don’t know what language an original text is written in. No problem, the “Free SRT-File Translator” will automatically detect it for you.
- Drag and drop files you like to translate to any of the 57 flags in the main window to translate them. Or translate all files in a folder to on or more languages. “Free SRT-File Translator”, will create subfolders like.. /English, ../Swedish in the folder where the original files is located.
- “Free SRT-File Translator” is freeware software, so you don’t need to pay anything for it, but you can contribute if you like;-)
- Option to use Google Translate or Microsoft translator
Virus detected in multiple antivirus online: www.virustotal.com/en/file/3a56a2eab9e82912b9663f38793ee1a13640009e8ea1c7519cf0c8dea92ee25d/analysis/1392555557/ www.metascan-online.com/es/scanresult/file/3760e359baab4e25a66d363842d1eb60
Avira says that the program contains BDS/Backdoor.Gen7 virus ??
thank you translator-srt
translator-srt is fast and easy to use