TinyJEE is a zero conf, zero maintenance embeddable platform that has the major goal make the usage of JEE as easy as working with GRAILS while following a component oriented approach with minimized dependencies and main focus on POJO and Java config
- Tiny application server with zero configuration & zero maintenance
- Everything is modular, you don't have to bundle what you don't use
- Uses proven standard technologies (Jetty, JSF-RI, JAX-RS-RI and JAX-WS-RI, etc)
- Based on maven (create a POM with dependencies, TinyJEE does the rest)
- Annotation based WS / Servlet publishing (using Servlet 3.0 standard)
- Integrates with Spring (turn your Spring beans into Servlets or Services)
- Focus on Java config (Annotations & API) and POJO ("web.xml" is supported but optional)
- Automatic configuration and resource management based on bundled features, environment and available heap memory.
- Includes embedded database (HSQL or Apache Derby)
Be the first to post a review of TinyJEE!