Timer wakes up the computer from the shut down state using the BIOS clock and alarm time (RTC-Alarm). The computer is booted and a user program is started. A next wake-up (restart by BIOS) is programmed and Timer shuts down the computer again.
- Auto restart by the BIOS of the computer from shutdown state (VISIT WEB SIDE ABOVE)
- User-specific batch file for determining of own start times (also automatic selection of the next start time from a list of times)
- Multiple start times: shut down computer / start + act / shut down / start + act / ...
- Correct restart time when passing from summer time (DST) to winter time
- Handbook English + German / BIOS setup IS necessary
Timerzeitschalt works excellent.