With this class framework for Delphi (>=2010) you can implement any kind of specialized thread pool's. It introduces 3 base classes TPoolTask, TPoolWorker and the TPoolManager. You have to derive each of them for your work... See the Features!
- Both TPoolWorker and TPoolManager are true threads
- Each derived manager is accessible through the Singleton pattern
- Concurrent workers: The manager is able to manage any amount of concurrent workers
- Spared workers: The manager is able to hold any amount of sleeping workers, which can faster take any task
- Demand mode (optional): The manager terminates himself automatically, if all tasks are done
- Tasks are prioritizable
Be the first to post a review of ThreadPool for Delphi!