Choose from the "voices" available, and type in what you want the computer to say. A wave file called sounds.wav is stored to the output sub folder. Output is intended primarily for users who need speech for animated characters in videos.
- Three voices (2 female, one male) as of version 1.2
- Words in vocabulary are drawn from actual human speech for better sound.
- Punctuation can be used to add short pauses in desired places.
- Double-click on word to display alternative pronounciations (new w/ ver 1.1)
- It's extensible - you can add your own voice(s).
- No fancy installation is required - just unzip it where you want it.
- It's easy to use - just type what you want it to say. Then click the button.
- TTS4V was written in Python. You can easily modify it if you wish.
- TTS4V has been Tested in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 9, and 10.
Be the first to post a review of Text to Speech for Video!