A Trac plugin to create Test Cases, organize them in catalogs and track their execution status and outcome.
Take a look at the Web Page on trac-hacks:
- Defining test cases and organize in a hierarchy of catalogs (test suites), whatever deep.
- Defining one or more test plans (test rounds) for each test (sub-)catalog, based on all or a portion of the test cases in a (sub-)catalog. Specifying whether the textual contents of the test cases in a plan should be freezed at the current version, or will always be linked to the latest version.
- One-click changing status of a test case - i.e. marking a test case in a particular test plan as successful or failed.
- Ticket integration: opening tickets directly from a (usually failed) test case, keeping track of the relationship. Navigating from a test case to its related tickets and vice-versa.
- Test cases, catalogs and plans can have their own custom properties, defined in trac.ini like tickets. All property types are supported: text, text area, listbox, radio buttons, checkbox.
There are no 3 star reviews.