Tapita (snack in spanish) is a BPM detector trough keyboard, MIDI and jack written in C with GTK2.
- Edit BPM and get beat time in ms.
- Tap using "space" key
- Tap using a MIDI keyboard
- Show deviation of last tap
- Jack signal detection with adjustable threshold
- Auto reset after given time
Get comprehensive SIEM capabilities including:
- Fast and easy compliance reporting and real-time event correlation
- File integrity monitoring, real-time remediation, and USB device monitoring
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Tapita!