Tapita (snack in spanish) is a BPM detector trough keyboard, MIDI and jack written in C with GTK2.
- Edit BPM and get beat time in ms.
- Tap using "space" key
- Tap using a MIDI keyboard
- Show deviation of last tap
- Jack signal detection with adjustable threshold
- Auto reset after given time
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Tapita!