swet (sustained workload & efficiency test) is a portable benchmark for POSIX and BSD operating systems with multi-thread and multi-process capabilities and flexible, powerful report options.
- Uniform performance/efficiency unit across platforms
- multi-process (daemon) capability
- multi-thread capability
- nanosecond / microsecond precision option
- flexible detail selection
- floating-point tests
- integer tests
- math / logic / bitwise / branch tests
- 8-, 16-, 32-, 64-, and 128-bit tests
- flexible test class selection
- test sets definable by list and/or range
- test sets may be read from file or as command-line argument
- flexible output formatting - CSV / HTML / Framed-Table
Be the first to post a review of swet: sustained workload efficiency test!