Basic natural language processor capable of solving elementary math word problems such as:
1) John has 7 pencils. He buys 10 more pencils. How many pencils does he have in all?
2) There are 6 boys and 4 girls in a library. How many kids are there altogether?
3) Bob ran 8 miles and Stella ran 2 miles. How many miles did they run altogether?
4) What is the sum of 7 and 2?
5) What is 8 divided by 2?
6) What is the 10 subtracted by 2?
7) What is 2 subtracted from 10?
Also shows users how answer was achieved.
Nominal user education level: 1st grade
Educational software. Designed chiefly to aid elementary school students in the study of arithmetic word problems.
This software utilizes parts-of-speech tagging software that was
developed and published by the Natural Language Processing Group
at Stanford University. Many thanks!!! (Full citation in README)
Be the first to post a review of Stella!