Is a tool designed to help map (organize), monitor, and interact with Windows / Linux systems, and network-related devices. Support exists for defining short-cut tools for each "node", etc. Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Ability to visually map (organize) Windows, Linux, and network-related device nodes.
- Display of metrics for CPU, Network, Disk utilization, Memory available, etc.
- Ability to define external right-click tools.
- Customize connecting line colors, size, style. Selection of icons to represent a node.
- Export the layout to an image, for use as an architecture map, etc.
- Support for various system access methods, including SSH, WMI, etc.