6PANview is a network monitoring system for the "Internet of Things", which enables one to remotely monitor and manage a 6LoWPAN based WSN from anywhere on the Internet. Current version supports lightweight implementation of SNMPv1. 6PANview is developed on the TinyOS and Contiki OS platforms.
- WSN Monitoring from anywhere on the Internet
- Supports standard Internet administration tools such as ping6, traceroute6, SNMP
- Ligh-weight SNMPv1 agent on the motes
- Push and Pull modes of SNMP operation
- Flexible configuration options: Monitoring parameters, poll intervals, thresholds and alerts
- Distributed, Scalable and Energy efficient
6PANview is a WSN monitoring system that enables one to monitor and manage a remotely deployed 6LoWPAN based WSN from anywhere on the Internet.