Electronic circuit simulator.
Simple environment to run and debug firmware for AVR 8-bit microprocessors.
Able to run arduino firmware.
Internally this program uses the open source Simavr AVR Processor Simulator (https://github.com/buserror/simavr) and wraps all its functions in a GUI shell. Setups for firmware debugging scenarios can be created dynamically. Able to run 16MHz MCU with decent set of external parts in real time. In particular this can be used for development of CNC firmware in conjuction with its CAM frontend without access to the real hardware.
For Linux and Windows systems.
- GUI wrapper for libsimavr simulator
- Use schematic capture to define simulated hardware configuration
- Connect/disconnect host PTY devices to the UART of simulated MCU
- Connect/disconnect remote GDB debugging sessions (act as GDB backend)
- Record signals into VCD files to view it using gtkwave (logic analizer)
- Set of miscellaneous components, such as LCD and combinatory logic
Be the first to post a review of simutron!