Electronic circuit simulator.
Simple environment to run and debug firmware for AVR 8-bit microprocessors.
Internally this program uses the open source Simavr AVR Processor Simulator and wraps all its functions in a GUI shell. Different setups for firmware debugging scenarios can be created dynamically.
Currently for UNIX systems only.
- GUI wrapper for libsimavr simulator
- Ease connect digital probes and sources to MCU pins
- Connect/disconnect host PTY devices to the UART of simulated MCU
- Connect/disconnect remote GDB debugging sessions
- Record signals into VCD files to view it using gtkwave
Be the first to post a review of simutron!