sigMan is a utility for the analysis of time-dependent signals, especially electropherogram/chromatogram data. It is no longer being actively updated or maintained by me (Nathan Cermak) as of January 2011, for lack of any users.
- Peak-picking and integration
- Error-minimization multi-signal alignment
- Noise filters including moving median, gaussian convolution, savitzky-golay
- Derivative calculation
- Single-signal and signal-comparison statistics
- Exports JPEG, BMP, PNG images
- Reads text files, 32-bit unsigned integer files, and 64-bit double files
- Dead-time correction for photon-count data
- Principal Components Analysis
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of sigMan!