Serlook is a tool aimed to inspect and debug serial line data traffic developed in a Linux+KDE environment.
- Works as classic point-to-point serial terminal or monitoring data exchange between two hosts
- MDI like interface. 3 different kind of viewsactually implemented:
- The Terminal View is a classical VT102 emulation window. It can receive data and send keystrokes.
- The Dump View displays data in binary, octal, decimal or hex formats
- The Event View displays a list of all serial events detected.
- Serial ports settings, views settings and their layout can be saved in session files for later reuse.
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of SerLooK!