Serlook is a tool aimed to inspect and debug serial line data traffic developed in a Linux+KDE environment.
- Works as classic point-to-point serial terminal or monitoring data exchange between two hosts
- MDI like interface. 3 different kind of viewsactually implemented:
- The Terminal View is a classical VT102 emulation window. It can receive data and send keystrokes.
- The Dump View displays data in binary, octal, decimal or hex formats
- The Event View displays a list of all serial events detected.
- Serial ports settings, views settings and their layout can be saved in session files for later reuse.
If your organization takes advantage of the cost-effective, flexible MySQL open source database platform, then you need a toolset that supports your commitment to open source relational databases. Toad Edge for MySQL has what you need and helps you ramp up on MySQL quickly, ensuring faster time to value.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of SerLooK!