The SELENA and RISe software tools are two packages to assist in computing earthquake damage scenarios. The damage probability for any specific structure follows the computation principles of HAZUS.
- SELENA is computer tool that will assist you in computing damage scenarios.
- Command line and graphical user interfaces as well as Octave/Matlab™ support.
- The damage probability for any specific structure follows the computation principles of HAZUS
- GIS-based software (e.g., Arcview) can be utilized at multiple levels of resolution to display predicted losses graphically.
- SELENA was developed through support from the International Centre for Geohazards, Norway.
Follow The SELENA-RISe Open Risk Package
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This page is now discontinued. Please all the SELENA users should get the most recent version using the link that has been posted in the Wiki. SERGIO MOLINA (Project Member and code developer