secp is a generic utility written in Bash to perform URL downloads to a sink directory.
The supported url schemes are ftp, scp, http, https, gridftp, file and nfs, with the possibility to perform authentication using basic FTP/HTTP authentication or more advanced SSO authentication schemas.
The application analyses HTML pages to follow links and redirects, parses RDF and ATOM feeds, supports downloads of URL lists, automatically decompresses files and directories and many other feature.
Tool works on a generic Linux distribution or on Windows (for windows, you need to install "Git for Windows")
- Support for download from most of the ESA data archives and catalogues (SciHub, VA4, ESAR, MERCI, etc...)
- Parallel downloads (optionally with multiple credentials)
- Support for ftp, scp, http, https, gridftp, hadoopfs, file and nfs.
- Support for basic (e.g. SciHub), ESA's EO-SSO, EO Data Gateway authentication
- Built-in credentials and session manager
- Automatic unpackaging of files
- Support for file lists in metalink, ATOM (@rel=enclosure), RDF, HTML (meta-refresh and href-tags), UAR (url textual file lists)
Be the first to post a review of secp!