ScriptEchoColor simplifies Linux terminal text colorizing, formatting and several steps of script coding.
- scripts can share environment variables; arrays are automatically exported and imported
- scripts can be uniquely run
- echoc --say makes the text be spoken too
- custom config file is automatically generated for scripts
- able to debug only specific functions also optionally with `set -x`; messages can also be activated on already running pids; shows function delay in nanoseconds.
- file lock system based on symlinks
- many experimental extra scripts like: lyrics for banshee, run applications on a new X session, auto de-maximize and position windows...
CategoriesText Processing, Terminal Emulators/X Terminals, Other/Nonlisted Topic, Usability, System Shells
Follow Script Echo Color
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Script Echo Color!