Rewriting from Java to Scala and improving my university project on course Artifical Intelligence Systems.
About project in russian:
Can be used from maven:
- Writen on scala, and can be used from any jvm language.
- Forward chaining.
- Used ideas from Rete algorithm to make it fast.
- Rule conflict resolution - all variants are equally assepatable. As result - building tree of inference.
- Possible multiple results in the end of inference (with some probability of every result)
- Non verbose, strong typed rule definition language.
- Good error output during parsing in case of any types of errors.
- Working with variables, rather than with objects (non JSR-94).
- Supported fuzzy boolean operators with linear or polynomial interpolated membership functions.
- Possible to use all functions from java.lang.Math and to register own function sources.
- Possible to write own data sources.
Be the first to post a review of fusie!