Administration tool for Linux-based ISP traffic shaper
- Fast loading of large rulesets.
- Effective traffic classification with u32 hashing filters.
- Loading of data from any relational database supported by Perl DBI module.
- Synchronization of rules with database.
- Day/night tariffs.
- Batch execution mode for scripting purposes.
- Different traffic limiting methods: shaping, policing, and hybrid.
- Support for HTB and HFSC packet schedulers.
- More features are available in the commercial version.
Not much usefull, due some limitatios, but has a lot of usefull things which cold be used at similar projects. Nice coding style. Big thanks for Author.