1. Copy all files to a web server (requires PHP)
2. Make config.xml and config.xml.bck writable
3. Open /xmleditor/xmleditor.html in Firefox
-Only works in Firefox
-XSD generator not included
-XSD validation not yet supported
-Text nodes not yet supported
-PHP file does not implement any security measures
-Use XSD_LOC get var to define a custom xsd location, example: ../config.xsd
-Use XSD_ROOT_ELEMENT get var to define a custom xsd root element name, example: ../config
-Use XML_LOC get var to define a custom xml location, example: ../config.xml
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of SAXE!