Multiplatform data-driven test automation execution servicesRead More
SAFS is a software test automation framework supporting data-driven (aka keyword-driven) functional test automation and associated services.
The framework can run stand-alone on Windows, Linux, and Mac as well as integrate the use of IBM Rational Functional Tester, IBM Rational Robot, Smart Bear/AutomatedQA Test Complete, Apple XCode UIAutomation, Android SDK Automaton, Thoughtworks Selenium, and several other tools.
Among other features, it provides advanced support of language localization testing (NLS) allowing the same tests to work for many different languages or test configurations.
With various different tool configurations SAFS can be used to test Java, Web/Html, Flex, .Net, WPF, Win, iOS, and Android domains natively. And with advanced Image-Based Testing support built-in SAFS can be used to test virtually anything, anywhere.
- Data-driven test automation services supporting advanced NLS testing.
- Tool-independent implementation for long-term test automation success.
- Tool-independent test design allowing tool migration and coop execution.
- Multi-platform support for execution on Windows, Unix/Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Supports testing of Java, Flex, Web/Html, .Net, WPF, Android, iOS, *any* UI.
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.