Remote Process Explorer - short RPE - is a small tool for all the admins outside with the need to manage clients immediately within one or more domains. With RPE the admin is able to view all the running processes on a client and of course kill them. RPE shows also the services and their state and start type, you are able to directly get to the c$ share or open a remote commandshell (winrs) and connect to the client via RDP. But that's not all, RPE will show errors and warnings of the past 30 days out of the application eventlog and the system eventlog.
You need to know to which groups the actual logged on user on the remote client belongs to? No problem RPE will determine them for you!
And the best: It's free and open source!
Please be so kind to leave a review about RPE after downloading, this is my only source to improve RPE and to implement your requirements to it!
- Shows all running processes on remote client
- Kill process on remote client
- Shows services, service status, service start type on remote client
- Start and stop services on remote client
- View, Copy-Paste System and Application Event Log entries (past 30 days)
- Directly open connection to client via RDP
- Open a remote command shell to remote client
- Show C$ of remote client within your explorer
- Shows some extra info like free space on c, uptime, os version and so on
- Get groups currently logged on user on remote client belongs to (AD)
- Able to use with parameters for automation within scripts
- Shows (regular) installed software on the remote host
- Acts now faster with background jobs
- Shows the windows native Services.msc and Eventviewer Consoles using the menu
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Excellent and useful too. Developers - could you please make the Domain field changeable? It's currently greyed out for some reasons.
RPE / ReProEx works perfectly! a Must Have!