CLI based, recursive mapping/discovery of network devices via SNMP(CDP/OSPF/BGP MIBs). SNMP(LLDP MIBs), telnet, and SSH are to follow, along with multi-vendor support (right now only supports cisco devices).
Requires Perl and Net::SNMP, Net::SSH, and Net::Telnet modules.
- Recursively discovery Cisco devices via SNMP(CDP/OSPF/BGP)
- TFTP Upload, Copy Running to Startup, copy running config to TFTP server
- List hardware, IOS, and serial numbers for chassis and modules
- List unused ports since device has been up
- Find a device by IP/MAC address on the network
- CLI based, so works via an SSH, Telnet, etc
Follow RCDP - Network Mapper
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of RCDP - Network Mapper!