Raken, web service controller, is based on JSON as a data definition language. it utilizes simple protocol, optional asynchronous interaction, recovery, localization, security, caching, batch, and multi-part messaging.
- Raken protocol is based on JSON-RPC.
- Despite the fact of being web controller, its presentation, application and persistency layer agnostic.
- Has the ability to re-animate user requests in pre-defined time frame.
- Using text based communication format like JSON opens the possiblity for Localiztion.
- Employs implicit security mechanism.
- Utilizes caching techniques based on common user behavior.
- The protocol is flexible enough to support Asynchronous interaction and Multipart messages.
- Can be used as configurable black box component without further development.
Be the first to post a review of Raken!