Java GUI interface for Quartz scheduler. Incorporates the ability to define reusable tasks, triggers and calendars to create parameter driven Jobs to submit to Quartz. Offers rudimentary job dependency, where job A can depend on Job B and C.
Currently, only the source code is available.
- Uses proven Quartz scheduler to run jobs
- Java 1.6 and Swing provides a wide range of OS support
- JDBC database connectivity
- Deploy GEM schedular to multiple servers for cross-server job dependancy
- Initial upload of code provided. See Gem/Gem_Scheduler/build.xml for list of dependant libraries
Be the first to post a review of Quartz GEM!