The new version is currently in development. It features a more robust conversion system, easier expandability, and more games featured.
- Advanced configuration options to make sure the savegame is compatible with your EU3 version and uses all features
- Converts the player information
- Sets the EU3 date as the same as your CK2 date
- Converts the Holy Roman Emperor, and checks if the last emperor was from the same nation (dynasty) as the current
- Converts the papal controller based on titles held, or highest relations with the pope otherwise
- Converts cardinals based on Court Chaplains (including name, location, and controller), using CK2 relations with the papal titleholder
- Converts province controllers, cores, cultures, religions, capitals, and discovery dates, etc. etc.
- Converts nation capitals, monarchs (including names and CK2 coronation dates), religions, cultures, prestige, and cash
- Converts CK2 vassals based on your settings - 4 different levels, ranging from complete "blobbing" (full annexation) to True Vassals - the CK2 vassal system, multi-tier and all, remains intact.
- And more!!
Great stuff, Milton - Works like a charm! P.S. It would be interesting to know how you changed the modifiers for some things, like Leadership (50% for Bayzantine, 0% for Scotland), and number of starting merchants and so on. Also, if you're thinking of doing a converter to HOI3, you could allocate Victory Conditions in relation to holding cores on different parts of the world eg. Caribbean 2 pts, Oceania 2 pts, England 5pts, Japan 5pts etc., and do away with Allied, Axis, Communist alliances altogether (just have single countries duking it out) because they didn't work in the old Vicki 1 to HOI 2 converter. Cheers