QtGrace is a version of Grace based on the Qt-SDK by The Qt Project www.qt.io. QtGrace/Grace is a program to display or plot data, analyze data and prepare it for printing. Using QtGrace is to run Grace natively on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Import numerical data (like scientific measurements, statistics, ...)
- Organize and plot your data in different graphs
- Analyze data (non-linear curve fitting, fft, filters, ...)
- Add labels, decorations and comments
- Save, print, export your results (for example for scientific publications, homework, ...)
I really appreciate having binaries of the familiar and powerful 'grace' on all major platforms! Thanks for this.
Build on Fedora 20 segfaults at start for some reason. I could not find a way to request a support ticket for this in the bugs menu. Thanks. UPDATE: The culprit is the type1/bstring.c file, which redefines mmemset. Removing this file from the Makefile and re-compiling results in a running qtgrace.
This is a great stable port of Grace that is true to the original. Being able to use Grace in Windows has greatly helped my workflow. Although Grace isn't the easiest to use, this project maintains the original layout of Grace, so that's not the fault of this project.
Excelent job! Thanks.
Thanks for Qtgrace, it's excellent!