Allows to use Cppcheck static analyzer tool in Qt Creator IDE.
Sources can be obtained here: https://github.com/OneMoreGres/qtc-cppcheck
IMPORTANT: plugin's version must match Qt Creator's version (difference in last digit is acceptable)
Then plugin must be enabled in Help->Modules menu.
- Automatically check active project after build
- Automatically check active project's files on save
- Manually check any project's file
- Display found error in task pan (with marks in editor)
- Most settings are configurable
- Translation support
It just works. And I agree that this plugin should be a part of QtCretor by default.
install the plugin, set the binary path of cppcheck, check "Check project on build"... and it just works. Just like that, cppcheck runs every time I build. I like this. It should be part of Qt creator by default.