Presentation console software, similar to what is provided by LibreOffice
Impress' plugin or Apple Keynote, targetting PDF presentations and especially
those written in LaTeX with the Beamer package. It provides a presentation
console on the main speaker's screen which contains:
- the current slide if it's a simple pdf presentation, with notes below if
there is a text file provided that contains slide notes
- the current notes slide if it contains Beamer notes (left/right notes
- current date and time, current slide number
- countdown from the start of the presentation
- timer alarm to notify when the end of your slot is approaching
Slides are pre-rendered in background (current, next, previous) so that
changing slide is smooth and fast. Beamer-embedded (at least using movie15
package) videos are supported through LibVLC and one can provide separate text
file containing notes too. Should work on any XRandR capable system.
Be the first to post a review of QPdfPresenterConsole!