QGifer is a tool for extracting part of a video to an animated GIF file.
The new demonstration video:
- GIF extraction from a video file
- Color palette editor
- Variable color palette support
- Text rendering
- Graphics insertion
- Object interpolation
- Looping by appending reversed copy
- GIF optimization through ImageMagick
- Project management
- Translations: English, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese, German, French
It's a great app. I used with Mint 17.x, but on 18.x It doesn't work anymore. How to fix it???
At first, it was good, excellent. But now, I don't know why, the quality of the gif is very lame. And I changed nothing in the settings. I'm a bit lost for this reason. Anyone knows ?
Very good, easy to use, no logo like other software, opensource
It's a great app except that it won't install in ubuntu 15.04 and I can't compile it because of some dependencies that won't install. Very strange. It worked fine for me in 14.04 though.
I got "Failed to find Java" error when I tried to run the application. Java is installed on my system and ALL other Java based applications are running without any problem.