Development in Python (be it website or an App development or implementation of an automation framework) always involves certain operations like handling db queries, operations on web, development of data structures, windows operations (handing services, registries), logging and many more...
What, if you have these libraries handy with you all the time? Just import and start using them.. In comes PyLibrary..
PyLibrary is a collection of infrastructure libraries that aid faster development in Python. These libraries are well documented, provide robust error handling and are frequently updated/tested for improvements.
- Libraries to handle database operations (SQLite/MongoDB)
- Libraries for http requests (HTTP GET/POST/PUT/DELETE)
- Libraries to support Windows operations (Services, Registries, VMs)
- Utility libraries (FileSystem, Timer, Math, Archive)
- Security (MD5, SHA, HMAC signatures)
- Logging mechanisms for frameworks
- Datastructures implementation (Statck. Queue, Priority Queue, Linkedlist)
- XML/HTML Parsers (Upcoming)
Be the first to post a review of PyLibrary!