pyforward is a GTK+ front-end to three core linux technologies that make it possible to turn your computer into a wifi access point in infrastructure mode:
1. iptables - To enable routing of your requests.
2. dnsmasq - To assign ip-addresses using dhcp.
3. hostapd - To enable wifi access to your machine in infrastructure mode.
Refer the wiki page for more information on how to run pyforward.
Note: Presently I'm in "development" mode. So, I urge the users of pyforward to make any feature-requests on the Discussion page or report any bugs.
- Ability to create a virtual wifi hotspot/WLAN in Infrastructure mode
- Seamless integration with any Linux based desktop having GTK+ 3 libraries.
- Lightweight - written purely in python using gobjects introspection.
JUST Excellent easiest way! ;) TNX alot.