TI Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem (PRUSS) / PRU debugger. Provides the ability to load binaries in the PRUs, display instruction and data memory, disassemble instruction memory, start/stop the PRU, and has a pseudo-run feature that auto-single-steps through the program while providing breakpoints and variable watches. Prudebug supports both PRUSSv1 and v2. It can map PRU memory through both /dev/mem and UIO device driver (command line option).
- Load binaries into PRU
- Display instruction and data memory space on PRUs
- Disassemble instruction memory space
- Start and halt PRU
- Single step PRU
- Pseudo-run (auto-single-step) mode supporting break on variable and watches
- Very limited dependencies - just standard library and /dev/mem device
- Could probably be easily ported to systems other than embedded Linux
Be the first to post a review of prudebug!