Web Interface for VLAN administration and configuration file backup management of L2/L3 managed HP/Aruba ethernet switches.
Successfuly tested on procurve 2500, 2600, 2800 and 3500 series. Sould work with all manageable HP/Aruba switches.
Allows users to manage several switches in the same web page ; only one authentification permits you to access and save all your swithes, using SSO with kerberos or simple login/password form.
It permit users to easily tag/untag a port in VLANs, create delete and rename VLANs, deploy a VLAN in several switches, backup switches configuration files in only one click..
- Tag and Untag ports in VLANs
- Tag one port in several/all vlans in one click
- Create/Delete VLANs on several/all Switchs in a few clicks
- Supports SNMP V1, V2 and V3
- No vlan number limitation
- Manage Several switches
- See several switches at the same time
- View/edit configuration of switches
- Save switches configuration in secured encrypted files in only one click !
- Acess your switches directly through integrated telnet/ssh console
- Use AD authentication with kerberos (krb5/Apache) or local user/password form
- See if link is up / down on each port
- See memory, CPU usage, S/N, firmware version etc. of your switches
- Choose between French or English language
- Disable features if they're not needed
Are there any instructions on how to initially setup this tool for use? Thanks.
A very simple effective tool. thank you