Playlist is a music player that uses HTML5-compatible Web browsers (like Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) to play digital audio and music files stored either locally or from a web server.
- Multiple OS support (Windows, Linux and OSX tested, others possible)
- HTML5 browsers supported: Chrome, Firefox 4.0 Beta and Safari
- Uses HTML5's audio tag for file playback (no Flash)
- Easy setup--no custom coding required
- All browsers use the same controls
- Uses standard .m3u playlist files
- Shows cover art (if present)
- Operates through HTTP, file:///, and other protocols
- Local or remote storage of media
- Near-gapless playback
- Supports Ogg, MP3, and other formats (depending on the browser used)
Be the first to post a review of Playlist HTML5 Audio Player!