Simple php database logging class with a simple front end to view logs. Allows fine grained tagging. You can also store data with each log and tag a log with as many tags as you need
- Very simple class.
- Very small foot print, integrates easily into any PHP application.
- Minimal configuration, you can get it up and running in minutes and also start monitoring your logs
- Log tables can be created daily or hourly based on system load
- Logs can be classified into error, debug, warning, info and trace
- Additional data for the logs can be stored in either json or serialized format. For example if you are debugging some user and you want to log an error, you can also log the entire user object or array with that log.
- Tagging system. Every log can be tagged. For example, at the top level a log can be classified as Error. But you can also tag it with additional tags. Examples of tags are network error, database error, user error.
- Simple and intuitive web interface from which you can monitor your logs
- cron script to periodically process the log tables. The cron script takes all the information and merges with the Master Log table so that you can analyze logs and tags later.
Be the first to post a review of phpDBLogger!