Peace is a graphical user interface for Equalizer APO http://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo by Jonas Thedering (version 0.9.1 or higher).
Your equalizer configuration (audio preset) can be saved and activated by 1 click, hotkey, tray or desktop shotcut.
Note: Your virus scanner can detect a virus in Peace.exe. This is a false positive, more info on the forum.
Install by moving downloaded Peace.exe to 'config' folder of Equalizer APO. File size Peace.exe version 220.127.116.11 is 4.109.824 bytes.
Almost all suggested features in the reviews are implemented!
Thanks shak3800, Giorgio, makzmakz, rcn29, ptou, stelam, creyc, abberration and other Peace fans.
For issues on virus scanners and their false positives go to the Wiki.
- up to 31 gain dB sliders per channel/speaker
- 9 speakers support (all, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1)
- filter frequencies, dB gains, filter qualities can all be changed per slider
- filters: peak, low/high pass and shelf, band, notch and all pass
- pre amplifying dB values for volume control (per channel/speaker)
- graph of your filters (transfer function) per speaker
- make, save and activate own equalizer configurations (presets)
- select a device for your equalizer configuration
- besides your own presets, there are dance, rock, classic, bass boost, etc.
- alter audio sound through buttons like expand and compress
- control by tray, hotkeys and desktop shortcuts
- languages: English, Czech, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano
The only thing holding this back from 5 stars, IMO is the false positive virus result. Aside from this issue that would only scare less-knowledgeable people away, this is a fantastic addition for Equalizer APO. I'd herd of EAPO for a little while but thought the whole config file thing was far too tedious for my liking. I've been looking for a Win7/8/10 compatible EQ for a very long time, and this combo works perfectly for me. Great job!
Hey guys, Windows Defender (in Windows 10) blocked me from downloading this app. My Chrome Browser "Download" menu reads: Peace.exe Failed - Virus detected. Also, I downloaded the Equalizer APO first, and it saved to my desktop, but Windows Defender blocked that one too with the follow error message: Trojan: Win32/Pellate.C!d ...hopefully someone patches this up soon! Update: I now realize there is a "ticket" tab so I'll log this problem there.
'Mal∕HTMLGen-A' has been found at this website. ***Update 26/6/2016 Okay, I have rectified the problem. Sophos Antivirus detected it as a false positive. Add in the IP address 18.104.22.168 to the Web Protection Exceptions list and you are good to go.
Just fantastic! This resolves all the issues of using E-APO on a scaled up high resolution display. Thanks, Peter!!!