Peace is a graphical user interface for Equalizer APO http://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo by Jonas Thedering (version 0.9.1 or higher).
Your equalizer configuration (audio preset) can be saved and activated by 1 click, hotkey or tray.
Install by moving downloaded Peace.exe to 'config' folder of Equalizer APO. File size Peace.exe version 22.214.171.124 is 3.784.192 bytes.
Almost all suggested features in the reviews are implemented!
Thanks shak3800, Giorgio, makzmakz, rcn29, ptou, stelam, creyc, abberration and other Peace fans.
For issues on virus scanners and their false positives go to the Wiki.
- up to 31 gain dB sliders per channel/speaker
- 9 speakers support (all, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1)
- filter frequencies, dB gains, filter qualities can all be changed per slider
- filters: peak, low/high pass and shelf, band, notch and all pass
- pre amplifying dB values for volume control (per channel/speaker)
- graph of your filters (transfer function) per speaker
- make, save and activate own equalizer configurations (presets)
- select a device for your equalizer configuration
- besides your own presets, there are dance, rock, classic, bass boost, etc.
- alter audio sound through buttons like expand and compress
- control by tray, hotkeys and desktop shortcuts
- languages: English, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano
Outstanding! Love it. I have good speakers and sub bass unit, but this is the cherry on the cake! Thank you. JB
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I've been looking for something like this for months. Believe it or not Spotify for the desktop doesn't come with an EQ and I make playlists for special functions.
Outstanding support and comprehensive front-end. Quality project and quality dev :)
I jumped too early in to conclusions for getting a false virus report. I was wrong and I admit it. Great software!
Great GUI front end for Equalizer APO - thanks!