Peace is a graphical user interface for Equalizer APO http://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo by Jonas Thedering (version 0.9.1 or higher).
Your equalizer configuration (audio preset) can be saved and activated by 1 click, hotkey, tray or desktop shotcut.
Note: Your virus scanner can detect a virus in Peace.exe. This is a false positive, more info on the forum.
Install by moving downloaded Peace.exe to 'config' folder of Equalizer APO. File size Peace.exe version 184.108.40.206 is 4.125.184 bytes.
Almost all suggested features in the reviews are implemented!
Thanks shak3800, Giorgio, makzmakz, rcn29, ptou, stelam, creyc, abberration and other Peace fans.
For issues on virus scanners and their false positives go to the Wiki.
- up to 31 gain dB sliders per channel/speaker
- 9 speakers support (all, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1)
- filter frequencies, dB gains, filter qualities can all be changed per slider
- filters: peak, low/high pass and shelf, band, notch and all pass
- pre amplifying dB values for volume control (per channel/speaker)
- graph of your filters (transfer function) per speaker
- make, save and activate own equalizer configurations (presets)
- select a device for your equalizer configuration
- besides your own presets, there are dance, rock, classic, bass boost, etc.
- alter audio sound through buttons like expand and compress
- control by tray, hotkeys and desktop shortcuts
- languages: English, Czech, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano
This is absolutely the best EQ for Windows, should be stock by now.
Best GUI for the best equalizer on Windows.
Best GUI for Equalizer APO. No matter what kind of speakers, you can configure the sound to what you need! No b.s. no scam nonsense. Use it with Foobar. For people who are worried this is a virus, check out Windows Firewall Control, it logs all Inbound/Outbound connections in its log, you can see this is not a scam product. Use another anti-virus product. Avast seems to have no issue with it. Great job!
Very good, excellent interface for APO, the GUI is great, I'm looking for a equalizer for Windows, the peace is the best. Thanks a lot.
Peace is a superb graphic equalizer app for Windows PC. The flexibility and ability to customize the equalizer is almost limitless. A recently added Effects feature allows the user to modify and shape the audio in a variety of ways beyond basic equalization. For example, I've used the "Upmix" feature to take a two channel stereo source and "upmix" it to 5.1 surround sound by controlling such parameters as rear channel delay. The support from the developer is also first class with new features - a number suggested by users - added to updated versions of the app.