Peace Equalizer is an user interface for Equalizer APO http://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo by Jonas Thedering (version 0.9.1 or higher).
Your equalizer configuration (audio preset) can be saved and activated by 1 click, hotkey, tray or desktop shotcut.
Note: Your virus scanner can detect a virus in Peace.exe. This is a false positive, more info on the forum.
Install by running downloaded PeaceSetup.exe.
Almost all suggested features in the reviews are implemented!
Thanks shak3800, Giorgio, makzmakz, rcn29, ptou, stelam, creyc, abberration and other Peace fans.
For issues on virus scanners and their false positives go to the Wiki.
- up to 31 gain dB Equalizer sliders per channel/speaker
- 9 speakers support (all, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1)
- filter frequencies, dB gains, filter qualities can all be changed per slider
- filters: peak, low/high pass and shelf, band, notch and all pass
- pre amplifying dB values for volume control (per channel/speaker)
- graph of your filters (transfer function) per speaker
- make, save and activate own equalizer configurations (presets)
- select a device for your equalizer configuration
- besides your own presets, there are dance, rock, classic, bass boost, etc.
- alter audio sound through buttons like expand and compress
- control by tray, hotkeys and desktop shortcuts
- languages: English, Czech, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano
Wow! I've been using the EQ that comes with my Asus Maximus IX Code which is ok but doesn't sound like this. This makes everything very clear and sounds so good WOW!!! I will recommend this till its no long supported. I have a pair of Hyper X head phone that did not sound that deep and have clear highs I tried multiple EQ app but this one is the ONE! Like I stated before it has little to no distortion. Play with all the EQ settings and change them when you listen to music or play video games they all need to be tweaked.
Best equalizer available today. I have a 300 USD sound card, Xonar Essence ST which come with a very basic configuration tool, though necessary, but does not provide the advanced options that Equalizer APO provides. With Equalizer APO my 300 Ohm impedance headphones sound no different than actually being in a studio listening to a live production. Equalizer APO also works to help low quality speakers sound like they're of high quality. But don't expect Equalizer APO to improve sound from a low quality logic board to something like Xonar Essence ST or a high quality receiver. Equalizer APO helps to provide users to push their sound card (or receiver) to it's specifications or beyond. Ah, just don't go too beyond because you'll probably end up needing new hardware.
Thanks, i love it.
no window,no tray. this eq puts itself directly into windows and makes it not cpu heavy at all. besides that it is parametric with many bands and now easy to configure graphically. THANK YOU