Split and merge PDF files with PDFsam, an easy-to-use desktop tool with graphical, command line and web interface.
- Merge PDF files together
- Split PDF files specifying the page number
- Split PDF files specifying the level of bookmarks
- Split a PDF in files of the given size
- Rotate PDF files
- Mix two PDF files taking pages alternately
- Extract pages from PDF files
GARBAGE. REQUIRES JAVA, IT IS 2016! GARBAGE.
Excellent product. I especially love the alternate merge.
Merged easily and quickly!
I've been using PDFsam Basic (the free version) for a couple of weeks, and it's excellent. The UI is a little quirky. After I grasped that I get to a task (such as merge PDF files) via the Plugins list down the left, it was fine. I'm very happy to be processing my PDF files locally, rather than using CutePDF. The online services are effective, but slow. Also I'm happier to keep my company's data local.