A tool for displaying scanned musical sheets The music scrolls as a continuous stream over the PC screen. The position of the staves on the page are automatically detected. Repetitions in the piece can be easily configured.
- Allows to display any kind of musical notation (including tablature, handwritten...)
- Configure piece structure with a simple repetition pattern such as AABBA
- Can find the staves on the page automatically
- Easy navigation in the piece while it is being displayed
- Speed can be controlled with a USB footswitch
Just what I was looking for after seeing the demo BUT how do you load your own files...jpg or pdf? Cannot figure this out....so until then three stars....If I can figure out how to add files...4 or 5 stars. Also I would like to have the music black on white...not the default inverted colour