This is a BASH shell script written for LINUX. This script uses the dd command to copy a partition to a file. You use this script for careful planning, then you can repeat commands fearlessly. It uses friendly menus and makes a nice log.
- Single Linux Bash shell script
- Configurable menu, up to 9 partition definitions
- Simple error checking, reports and log file
- Can also save mbr, grub menu, fstab and fdisk info
- Self installing and creates desktop shortcut
Be the first to post a review of Partition-Copy!