PL2303 USB to Serial Driver for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. It supports devices of ATEN, IOData, Elcom, Itegno, Ma620, Ratoc, Tripp, Radioshack, Dcu10, SiteCom, Alcatel, Samsung, Siemens, Syntech, Nokia, MS3303H.
Release download at https://www.mac-usb-serial.com:
- Unix file-descriptor access (/dev/cu.Repleo-PL2303-xxx, /dev/tty.Repleo-PL2303-xxx)
- Baudrates 300, 600, 1200, 4800, 9600, 19200, 115200, 230400
- Databytes 5, 6, 7, 8
- Stopbits (1, 2)
- Parity check (none, odd, even)
- Manual handshake signal control (RTS, DTR, CTS, DSR, CD, RI)
- Hardware handshake
- Sending break signal (for Cisco routers)
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
Thank you, thank you a million times. You can't imagine how critical continued support of this project is to my software and my livelihood. Keep up the good work, and kudos.
great software with big set of manufacturers
When installed on 10.4.11 I get lots of corrupt and missing data.
Here's a project that builds out-of-the-box on 10.7: https://github.com/hugovincent/osx-pl2303 (Adapt the load script if your output isn't in build/Release. Right click on the target .kext to "show in Finder", to see where it ended up.)