OptFlux is an open-source and modular software aimed at being the reference computational application in the field. It is the first tool to incorporate strain optimization tasks, i.e., the identification of Metabolic Engineering targets.
- SBML compatible (import/export)
- CellDesigner layouts compatible (import/export) - add simulation values
- Metatool compatible (import/export)
- Flat Files compatible (import/export)
- Phenotype simulation - FBA / MOMA / ROOM / MFA
- Flux Variability Analysis (FVA)
- Elementary Modes Analysis (EMA / EFMs)
- Bi-level Optimization (OptGene / OptKnock)
- Multiobjective Optimization
- Simulation/Optimization with Gene-Protein-Reaction (GPR) information
- Regulatory Network Simulation / Optimization
- Visualization of CellDesigner Layouts (Biovisualizer)
Explore and Understand RESTful Web Services The Embarcadero REST Debugger empowers developers to explore, test, and ultimately understand how a RESTful web service works. Dive right into REST data with filterable JSON blobs, streamlined OAuth 1.0/2.0 authentication, and configurable request/resource parameters. Give it a try! It's FREE! (no credit card or commitment required)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of OptFlux!