A dynamic and object-oriented programming language for developing extensions of modifiable applications. Features: OOP, flexible syntax, vectorial operations, dynamic linked lists, IDE, HTML generator, includeable DLL an so on.
- a flexible and easy syntax
- total object-oriented
- vectorial operations for each undefined operation of a class
- dynamic linked lists
- compounds of commands are modifiable at run-time
- many examples
- german HTML help (I'am searching for a translator)
- run-time executions of strings and uncompiled files
- destroyable objects
- preprocessor for macros and symbols
- DLL included for PureBasic developers
- intern library for plotting functions
Be the first to post a review of Operno 5.50!