Web Services for Management (WS-MAN) is a specification for managing computer systems using web services standards.
This project is an open source implementation of WS-MAN; enabling the in-band management of Linux/uni* platforms.
- Full server and client implementation
- Written in C, portable to all major OSses
- C++, Perl, Python, Java and Ruby bindings
- Fast and small (~10 MB runtime)
- DMTF standards-compliant (WS-Management 1.1)
- Scriptable plugins
Follow open wsman
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
How to handle other wsman requests in apache server?
Does it support ESX os?
simple and easy to install